Using the behavioural profiling tool of EDISC in your coaching sessions with Linda will give you immediate clarity around why you do the things you do! It will help you understand your unique approach to life, identify your energy type and how to leverage this in everyday life. EDISC illuminates subconscious limitations so that together we can remove them and replace with empowering beliefs to propel you into the life meant for you.
Self-knowledge is central to success.
When you have behavioural flexibility you can make the most out of every situation and every challenge.
EDISC is a key to self-discovery.
A leading personal assessment tool in over 50 countries, EDISC has been used since 1994 by millions of people worldwide. If you’ve ever wondered why you’re great at some things but others leave you bored or frustrated, EDISC can provide you with clarity.
EDISC is the perfect jumping off point for coaching.
EDISC helps you understand your unique approach and identify your energy type. It illuminates subconscious limitations so they can be removed and you can maximise your strengths. The assessment takes just 10 minutes to complete, followed by a full debrief where we go in-depth with your results.
It’s a fast track to self-knowledge and can reveal in 2 hours what may take weeks of coaching to uncover.
Some benefits of EDISC:
- It helps you burst through your barriers
- It identifies where you excel, your natural gifts
- It explains why you do what you do
- It uncovers limiting beliefs you’ve subconsciously imposed on yourself
- It unveils why some tasks seem like such a chore
- It highlights your potential to develop in directions that were previously difficult to access
- It provides guidance so you can redirect your life to a better suited, more enjoyable path
- It generates approaches you could take to tasks you find challenging
- It can be used as a stand-alone assessment or as the ideal kick-off for coaching
Giving yourself the time for EDISC is time well spent. You can learn more about yourself in just over 2 hours than you’ve learnt in several years before.
To jumpstart your coaching process with EDISC contact me today – there’s no time like the present!
Used since 1994 in over 50 countries and by millions of people, EDISC is a leading self-assessment tool that helps improve productivity, team work and communication. EDISC helps individuals identify their behavioural style. Ideal for work relationships including leadership positions and teams, EDISC results in a better understanding of others. It creates room for open discussion about behaviour and provides opportunities to adapt to avoid misunderstanding and tension.
When your employees perform better, so does your business.
EDISC provides the knowledge that individuals need to extend their performance from good to great, to adjust and be more effective in any situation. Properly applied EDISC helps create a happier, more harmonious and more productive work environment.
Breaking down EDISC…
With EDISC you can harness everyone’s unique talents.
By assessing the conscious and unconscious self, EDISC highlights the individual’s natural strengths as well as where they need support. This gives you deep insight into what drives each employee – do they come to work for money, recognition, appreciation, promotion, relationships? This knowledge helps you meet employee expectations, as well as your own. For example, where someone is not performing well in a role you can work with them to identify either the specific support they need, or a different role where they’ll be more naturally suited. EDISC also illuminates what your employees fear. This is valuable for dealing with difficult individuals as it’s often a deep-seated fear that causes difficult behaviour.
EDISC supports teams.
A successful team is like a chain with no weak links – there’s camaraderie, support, cooperation, thoughtfulness. EDISC can help you identify the right people to create the strong team you need.
EDISC helps create a happier, more harmonious and more productive work environment.
- If you’re building a team for a specific goal EDISC can help in team member choices by highlighting the behaviour types that work well together based on their communication and decision making styles.
- EDISC uncovers what motivates people in your organisation and what reduces their motivation.
- When it comes to performance management EDISC can help identify the specific problem. Let’s say a sales target was 10% but you’re at 2%… EDISC illuminates the stuck point.
- The work environment can enhance productivity or distract from it. EDISC helps you understand how this works for people in your organisation.
- EDISC can help with personnel management including employing the right person for the job or identifying employees under excess stress.
ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS:
- Sales Assessment
- Management Assessment
- Leadership Assessment
- Admin Assessment
- Customer Service Assessment
- Team Member Assessment
- Information Technology Assessment
- Project Assessment
- Training Assessment
- Entrepreneurial Assessment
ON A GROUP BASIS:
- Team Analysis
- Work Pair Analysis
- 360 feedback
- Personal Analysis 360
- Job Analysis